Latest News :

Widgets

Making a film on Mahabharata too big a dream for Shah Rukh and Aamir.'






Shah Rukh Khan, who had expressed a desire to make a movie on Mahabharata, has reportedly dropped his idea.
It was revealed last year that SRK wished make a movie based on Mahabharata in which he wanted to essay the character of Karna. According to reports, SRK has dropped the plan after learning that Rajkumar Santoshi's
next is on ancient.Aamir said: "My big dream is to make the Mahabharata. It is a very difficult and a scary dream, because every time I think about it I feel I won't be able to do it. I'm afraid to start the project as I know it will consume at least 20 years of my life. My favourite character is Karna but I dont know if I will be able to play him due to my physique, I may just have to play Krishna.King Khan was reportedly keen to make another science fiction film after RA.One. He asked his team to work on the lines of Mahabharata as he was always been attracted to the subject.
SRK has now changed his mind.
According to Shahrukh, "I wanted to make a modern-day Mahabharat but I was on a flight and read that Rajji (Rajkumar Santoshi) is also making it. My favourite character is Karna but I dont know if I will be able to play him due to my physique, So I dropped the idea. Also a costume drama takes a lot of time and you need to have a certain look and you have to get into character for a year. As of now I am making my next home production and will also work on Farah's film.
Share this article :
 
Support : | Katrina Kaif Fan Club | Time News For Bollywood
Copyright © 2011. EVER 4 FUN - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Danish Raza Published by Soffile-Free Software and Tech review
Proudly powered by Google