Latest News :

Widgets

Salman recommends Santosh Shukla for Sohail’s film




Television actor Santosh Shukla is on cloud nine. Santosh might have stayed only for a few weeks inside the Bigg Boss house, but the man has bagged a role in Sohail Khan's next.
The actor of Chandrakanta fame has another exciting piece of news: "I had been wanting to meet my family in Lucknow ever since I got evicted from the show, but then I was preparing for the Bigg Boss finale, so I couldn't go back. And when the rehearsals got over, I got to know that they want me back in the house to settle my score with Aashka and Rajeev!"
"Salman Bhai recommended me and that's how I got this movie. I am so excited! Salman Bhai ka haath agar kisi ke sir par aa jaye toh samajh lo uski naiyaa toh par ho hi gayi. I am lucky!" he exclaims.
The actor of Chandrakanta fame has another exciting piece of news: "I had been wanting to meet my family in Lucknow ever since I got evicted from the show, I got evicted from the show, but then I was preparing for the Bigg Boss finale, so I couldn't go back. And when the rehearsals got over, I got to know that they want me back in the house to settle my score with Aashka and Rajeev!"but then I was preparing for the Bigg Boss finale, so I couldn't go back. And when the rehearsals got over, I got to know that they want me back in the house to settle my score with Aashka and Rajeev!"Any plans for the second time in the house? "I think it is a great opportunity for me. I'm going to tell Aashka how the whole nation is making fun of her," he laughs.

Share this article :
 
Support : | Katrina Kaif Fan Club | Time News For Bollywood
Copyright © 2011. EVER 4 FUN - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Danish Raza Published by Soffile-Free Software and Tech review
Proudly powered by Google