Latest News :

Widgets

Salman's die-hard fan!


Autorickshaw driver Ram Lal, who generally works around Bandra, is a diehard Salman Khan fan. Every time his favourite star’s film releases, he decks up his auto with the film’s name. He has also driven his auto in one of the scenes in both Dabangg as well as Dabangg 2.I have been Bhai’s fan since his Maine Pyaar Kiya days. I have not missed a single film of his till date. For the Dabangg shoot I even put a UP number plate for the auto!” When he hangs around Salman’s,to the celeb guests for the Dabangg 2 screening. Ram Lal, who hails from Unnao district in Uttar Pradesh, Bandra home,I have been Bhai’s fan since his Maine Pyaar Kiya days. I have not missed a single film of his till date. For the Dabangg shoot I even put a UP number plate for the auto!” When he hangs around Salman’s Bandra home, His biggest moment was when he met the megastar on the sets. He was given the responsibility of delivering invites I have been Bhai’s fan since his Maine Pyaar Kiya days. I have not missed a single film of his till date. For the Dabangg shoot I even put a UP number plate for the auto!” When he hangs around Salman’s Bandra home,to the celeb guests for the Dabangg 2 screening. Ram Lal, who hails from Unnao district in Uttar Pradesh, adds, his auto is immediately recognized due to the star’s paraphernalia in it. Now that’s what we call a true fan!
Share this article :
 
Support : | Katrina Kaif Fan Club | Time News For Bollywood
Copyright © 2011. EVER 4 FUN - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Danish Raza Published by Soffile-Free Software and Tech review
Proudly powered by Google